Street Fighter X Tekken Question
- Posted by TitaN41
- on Mar 18, 2012 3:40 am GMT
Pac-man and Megaman unable to use after i've downloaded the add on?
Make sure you downloaded the DLC from the same region as your copy. If you're using R1, you should download it from the US store.
Like Nightmare 966 said, keep your game and dlc within the same region. And if you still cant use them, try to reinstall them.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- looking for a gladiator game!
- What are your favorite older fighting games?
- Favorite Tekken Character
- how do you felt about this game compare to mvc3?
- Craving #SFxT? Check out the 24-7 Endless Lobby and stream
- what does greetings mean?
- Any word on console exclusive characters?
- Where am I?
- See All Street Fighter X Tekken Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 25
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (GBC, PC, SAT, ARC, ZB),
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS, DC, GBA, ARC, SAT),
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC, XBOX),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (NEO, PS2, XBOX),
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2, XBOX),
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2, XBOX, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS, SAT, PC, ARC, SNES, MOBILE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC)
Street Fighter X Tekken Navigation