The best bargain that pays for itself 100 times over! :D

User Rating: 10 | Street Fighter II SNES
I cannot even begin to tell you the hours that I spent on the arcade systems, pouring my hard earned quarters into the arcade version of "Street Fighter II the World Warrior." So when this game came out for the Super NES, it was a welcome sigh of relief. Because owning it on a video game system is an absolute must for people who need to save their money, and unlike the arcade system, this requires only a one time investment! Buy it once, and after numerous times of losing and trying again, the game has already been played for the same amount of time and money that might have been spent just trying to get through the arcade game version once! But accomplish it on the Super NES, and not only does it get accomplished, but it gets accomplished at a fraction of the time for a fraction of the price! Plus, this game is highly replayable to and it's definitely a lot of fun with a partner to test skills against! Chun-Li, Emonda Honda, Blanka, and Guile were definitly the characters to pick for an unstoppable fight in variety and fun! The backgrounds and sprites were really detailed for 1992 standards, and there are many stages with theme music that really get stuck in your head, but they always stick in a good way! A challenging game to be sure, but never punishing and never in bad taste! It's a game that manages to be both hard core yet fun enough to be enjoyed by the entire family! This game really opened the doors for Versus fighting games, and they have never looked back since! That's why I've enjoyed this game for a very long time! :idea: Enough said! ;)