This is a freaking conspiracy!!!!

#1 Posted by Dustyn-Barlow (52 posts) -

This game has infuriated me for the last time! The game alone is awesome but its this "game continues on even when your not playing" crap is BS. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, with me starting a business so my game time is usually a few hours on saturday and sunday. That being said, I have started a new game 3 times, get a little ways, save it then come back to it the following week. All 3 times I have come back to it, people are dead, people are missing, morale is in the toilet, the freaking hordes are at the gate, etc. It is so stupid, I understand the "Its realistic" argument, but I get enough "realistic" throughout the work week. It would be nice to come back to this game the exact way I left it. At least have an option to disable the real time world. Ok got that off my chest....... i'm good now...........................................*picks up XBOX, jumps out window and explodes*

#2 Posted by The-Longshot (1321 posts) -

Haha, come on now, don't hate on the game just cuz it doesn't fit your busy schedule. This game is incredible and its unfortunate that you cant experience it like the rest of us, but if you cant play it for 15-20 minutes every couple of days, then yes I can see how this game would not be for you, but that doesn't mean its terrible or a conspiracy by any means, with all due respect.

Its extremely unique because of that feature and keeps it very interesting for those of us that can devote some time to it daily, in fact, I've been playing for a few weeks now, and didn't even realize those things could happen while I'm not playing! Ahhh! I love it :-) Makes me think of the game and how my survivors are holding up even when I'm not playing!!!,... I'm sorry, but to me, that's awesome.