Technically hasn't released yet.

#1 Posted by B_STATS (12 posts) -
Still not available in Australia. Pretty much means it hasn't been released as far as I'm concerned. Lost all my excitement for this after seeing everyone else play and finish it and not being able to even buy it. Shame. I spread the word everywhere so this game got lots of attention. Guess Aussies don't matter though.
#2 Posted by Armoured_Mage (766 posts) -

Guess Aussies don't matter though.B_STATS

Exactly

#3 Posted by ace_sw85 (41 posts) -

Good lord.  You know that it has nothing to do with Undead Labs- they have done everything they can to release it in Austrailia, and it's the certification board there that is delaying the release.

You have been complaining on the UL Forums nonstop for days, now here too?  Boy oh boy, grow up.

#4 Posted by zenstrata (286 posts) -
Australia's laws for games are really messed up. I bet its hung up in the legal system somehow.
#5 Posted by WyrdBoy (2 posts) -

More than likely their hang up is the fact it will be an R18+ game available for download rather than having the control of a storefront where the salesperson can (hopefully) choose to not sell it to someone underage. This of course is stupid, because in Australia to even get a debit card in most cases you need to be 18, so if a parent gives their underage kid unrestricted access to their bank accounts, that's their own problem.

#6 Posted by stevo99801 (264 posts) -

Good lord.  You know that it has nothing to do with Undead Labs- they have done everything they can to release it in Austrailia, and it's the certification board there that is delaying the release.

You have been complaining on the UL Forums nonstop for days, now here too?  Boy oh boy, grow up.

ace_sw85

Was just about to post the same thing. I wonder what kind of productivity comes from starting flame wars and whiny threads. People, including myself on the UL forums (PsychoFoxhound) have presented the facts time and time again, but it doesn't do any good.

#7 Posted by dynamitedan81 (1 posts) -
You can just create a USA account and buy the game from there for $20 its that easy, you just have to use a US zip code. Buy your MS points from Amazon, I live in Aus and got the game day 1