some things this game RAELLY needs

#1 Posted by uneedanewcolon (94 posts) -

1 the option to ask other people to follow you. whats the point of having a dozen people sitting on their asses at base?

2 the option to put the big backpacks (food,medicines,matearials etc) inside veichles or AT LEAST in the trunk. specially if im driving a goddamn truck. 

3 scavengers should be allowed to take veichles when called

#2 Posted by nm15 (356 posts) -

I was thinking that same thing about trucks.  What's the point of having a truck if you can't load up the back of it with a few ruck sacks.

#3 Posted by AllahWHOAkbar (30 posts) -

Seriously! I dont go on a lot of zed hunter missions because I feel they are a waste of resources when I go on them alone. 

#4 Posted by sinfest (1 posts) -

While i cant get on board wit your piss poor grammar, you nailed the most needed game additions.

#5 Posted by rktPYZQShWz (334 posts) -

I agree 100% I hope the new Sandbox mode includes these features.

#6 Posted by stan_boyd (4923 posts) -
I disagree with survivors taking vehicles to get supplies as they could dmg and wreck them and there is a finite supply of vehicles. I also disagree with being able to put rucksacks into the back of a truck as that would make gathering supplies WAY to easy.
#7 Posted by uneedanewcolon (94 posts) -

I disagree with survivors taking vehicles to get supplies as they could dmg and wreck them and there is a finite supply of vehicles. I also disagree with being able to put rucksacks into the back of a truck as that would make gathering supplies WAY to easy.stan_boyd

well they do take ammo and wapons supply  right now.  i mean, i have 3 police cruiser parked, and 2 more cars in fornt of the base and scavangers dont use them i just call it "natural selection". oh no wait, i have to stop doing my scavanging to rescue them from the horde they just walked into.

same goes with the truck, its not easier just more logic.

#8 Posted by stan_boyd (4923 posts) -

[QUOTE="stan_boyd"]I disagree with survivors taking vehicles to get supplies as they could dmg and wreck them and there is a finite supply of vehicles. I also disagree with being able to put rucksacks into the back of a truck as that would make gathering supplies WAY to easy.uneedanewcolon

well they do take ammo and wapons supply  right now.  i mean, i have 3 police cruiser parked, and 2 more cars in fornt of the base and scavangers dont use them i just call it "natural selection". oh no wait, i have to stop doing my scavanging to rescue them from the horde they just walked into.

So being able to take muliple bags isn't easier just more logical? so does that mean when you grab muliple bags you still actually get the same amount of supplies as if you only grabbed 1 bag of supplies? cause otherwise yes it would be easier and then you wouldn't really need to scavenge very often which is a large portion of the game.
#9 Posted by uneedanewcolon (94 posts) -

[QUOTE="uneedanewcolon"]

[QUOTE="stan_boyd"]I disagree with survivors taking vehicles to get supplies as they could dmg and wreck them and there is a finite supply of vehicles. I also disagree with being able to put rucksacks into the back of a truck as that would make gathering supplies WAY to easy.stan_boyd

So being able to take muliple bags isn't easier just more logical? so does that mean when you grab muliple bags you still actually get the same amount of supplies as if you only grabbed 1 bag of supplies? cause otherwise yes it would be easier and then you wouldn't really need to scavenge very often which is a large portion of the game.

im just saying that it doesnt make ANY SENSE not using all the room in a empty car or a truck bed. and its frustrating when i find 3 boxes of materials and i have to go back and forth 3 times instead of putting them inside the veichle. do you think this makes the game more difficult? to me it jsut makes it boring and frustrating

#10 Posted by BrookeMarks (9 posts) -
How about an upgrade on the cars, like a snowplow or cow-catcher, so you don't trash the good ones killing hordes
#11 Posted by Skull-Fire (2267 posts) -
I disagree with survivors taking vehicles to get supplies as they could dmg and wreck them and there is a finite supply of vehicles. I also disagree with being able to put rucksacks into the back of a truck as that would make gathering supplies WAY to easy.stan_boyd
Then they can just make less supplies spawn throughout the world. But the truck thing is something the game should have. Because why would you take a truck on a supply run and NOT put stuff in it? I'm sure they could implement it in a fair way that doesn't make it too easy. And they could make you able to choose which vehicles you do and don't want NPCs to drive. And you'd have to need influence for that.
#12 Posted by Xeroxer (7 posts) -

true, but there a a lot of ways to keep game more realistic and don't ruin it, good options would be:

1. limiting place for rucksacks in the truck (f.e. there is place only for 4 rucksacks).

2. every rucksack is worth less supplies now.

3. daily supplies usage could be at higher rate, so even if you can get more supplies on one run, you couldn't sit on your ass and should go scavenging regularly.

Good option would be basic car tuning (game has workshop already). We don't need NFS, or Forza kinda performance tuning, I'm talking about homemade armor improvements, so you can crush more zombie hordes before breaking your car.

Devs should also pay more attention to home bases, buildings and their functions, and of course AI of survivors. I can't sand things like - my home base is under attack and full of zombies, to guys are fighting 10 zombies and third guy 10 feets away from them is reading a book in the librabry, WTF?