Game breaking bug...SUCKS.

#1 Posted by meatgrinderz (1329 posts) -

So I'm not getting any story progression missions..there's nothing on my map except every once in awhile I'll get a message about a survivor missing or to kill an armored zed. Happened a couple days ago, logged in today, saw there was an update for the game, but didn't fix it. Looking at the official website forum it seems that's a bug quite a few people are having. One person recommended starting over and they didn't have a problem on the next playthrough, but I've already put good hours into the game and got my warehouse set up and everything. I don't want to start over. There's another patch coming I think, I hope they fix this...really bummed. :(

#3 Posted by meatgrinderz (1329 posts) -

never mind, it seems fixed today :!:

#4 Posted by barleybosh (155 posts) -
Are you sure it's not just because the game waits 'game days' between missions? They aren't back-to-back because they want to give you time to do side missions (zed hunts), scavenge, and do whatever else you would do in a zombie apocalypse. So basically like Mission 8 is Lily saying "Go get me tampons" and when you return Lily says, "Good, these tampons will last me five days." .......... Mission 9 starts the next day with Marcus asking for Condoms. Mission 10 starts four days after Mission 9, with Lily asking you to Reload her tampons, because there ain't shit going on. Day 4 - Mission 8. - Tampons Day 5 - Mission 9. - Condoms Day 6 - ... spare time Day 7 - ... spare time Day 8 - ... spare time Day 9 - Mission 10. - Tampons Reloaded
#5 Posted by meatgrinderz (1329 posts) -

Are you sure it's not just because the game waits 'game days' between missions? They aren't back-to-back because they want to give you time to do side missions (zed hunts), scavenge, and do whatever else you would do in a zombie apocalypse. So basically like Mission 8 is Lily saying "Go get me tampons" and when you return Lily says, "Good, these tampons will last me five days." .......... Mission 9 starts the next day with Marcus asking for Condoms. Mission 10 starts four days after Mission 9, with Lily asking you to Reload her tampons, because there ain't shit going on. Day 4 - Mission 8. - Tampons Day 5 - Mission 9. - Condoms Day 6 - ... spare time Day 7 - ... spare time Day 8 - ... spare time Day 9 - Mission 10. - Tampons Reloadedbarleybosh
lol possibly. I dunno. I beat the game thoughl, great game (anticlimatic ending though)

#6 Posted by PrincessGracie (1 posts) -
lol possibly. I dunno. I beat the game thoughl, great game (anticlimatic ending though)meatgrinderz
Anticlimatic? Something wrong with the weather at the ending? ITYM: anticlimactic. HTH :D