Worth getting?

#1 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8832 posts) -

I play a lot of games online..Red Dead, MW3, BF3, Halo, Killzone 3 and Socom 4 and Gears 3 at times...is this game worth getting or should I just be contempt with what I have? lol..

#2 Posted by Bernyberns (1 posts) -
Get it..game is tight!!!!
#3 Posted by Livefantasy7 (418 posts) -
Worth every penny.
#4 Posted by shadowhunter0 (2120 posts) -

it is well worth it and unlike what this website says it is atleast a 9

#5 Posted by lonm2m (2 posts) -
you have to go online just so you can play split screen OFFLINE! i've never seen anything more stupid than this LOL. people who want to play offline do so because they can't go online. FALSE ADVERTISING!
#6 Posted by SPiCY_CuRReY (1 posts) -
Recently picked this up myself and I must say it is awesome though if you were to turn your screen blank and just hear the sounds.. I guarantee you Transformers would come to mind!
#7 Posted by ArabrockermanX (2211 posts) -
Co-op is excellent, multiplayer needs work(balance is broken currently), and story is trash.
#8 Posted by suffering-evil (940 posts) -

this bad boty was worth the preorder, if you didn't preorder, get this game!!! campaign is fun but short, game play and controls are smooth and the multiplayer is fun as hell!!!! The music is great as well!!!!

#9 Posted by djshowstopper87 (451 posts) -

I was thinking of getting this tommorrow since I get paid ( trading in MW 3). I already have gears 3 on 360 and MW 3 just got old and boring fast so I need a new shooter lol.  My only fear is that the community will die out fast for this game. I know it didn't sell all that well ( mostly because Sony once again, didn't market it well) but I enjoyed the beta and really want to pick it up since I have been neglecting my ps3 as of late. But the reviews are good so I think I might go with it. What do you guys think? 

#10 Posted by John5558 (10 posts) -

I dont own it but my friend does and he brings it over and plays it with us, So I cant tell you all of what to expect but its pretty fun. First off, if your looking for a good long story, this is the wrong game. Dont get me wrong the story's fun (in my oppinion) its just not very long. But the multiplayer is awesome, two player splitscreen and fun modes. I would really suggest getting this game.

#11 Posted by Lockjaw2000 (10 posts) -

Yes, this game is DEFINITELY worth it!  And by the way, you CAN play offline co-op!  Don't let people fool you.  All you have to do is, when OFFLINE, click co-op.  It'll ask you if you want to go online.  Say no.  It'll load the maps for you to pick.  Pick one.  You'll load the map and spawn in.  Pause the game and bring the menu up, and click SPLITSCREEN.  NOT false advertising people. 

#12 Posted by shadowhunter0 (2120 posts) -

I was thinking of getting this tommorrow since I get paid ( trading in MW 3). I already have gears 3 on 360 and MW 3 just got old and boring fast so I need a new shooter lol.  My only fear is that the community will die out fast for this game. I know it didn't sell all that well ( mostly because Sony once again, didn't market it well) but I enjoyed the beta and really want to pick it up since I have been neglecting my ps3 as of late. But the reviews are good so I think I might go with it. What do you guys think? 

djshowstopper87
there is a huge community to this game hell allot of people play warhawk and that game is like over 6 years old not to sure how many people play it since this game has been out because I stopped playing and started to play this and I know allot of people switch over to it so yeah there will be a huge community for this game for a long while