Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Videos
- Most Viewed
- Most Recent
- GameSpot's Jonathan Toyad dissects the mind of Kaeo Milker about StarCraft's e-sports scene, community, always-online infrastructure, and beyond.
- Mar 14, 2013
- (5,483 views)
- GameSpot's Jonathan Toyad talks to game designer David Kim about the updates and units of the closed beta of the sci-fi RTS. For our recap of G-Star 2012, head here: http://l.gamespot.com/UryMfw
- Nov 10, 2012
- (12,893 views)
- We speak to the beloved Starcraft casting duo of Nick "Tasteless" Plott and Dan "Artosis" Stemkoski about how StarCraft is evolving as an eSport, how they got to where they are now, and who's better at StarCraft II!
- Aug 14, 2012
- (3,600 views)
- Vice Presidents of Blizzard, Rob Pardo and Chris Metzen, discuss the importance of context and themes adding to the game experience, how shocking it is that geek culture has become popular culture, and being inspiring role models.
- Jul 1, 2012
- (5,704 views)
- Day 9 stops by and talks about Starcraft.
- Oct 18, 2011
- (652 views)
- Blizzard Entertainment lead designer discusses the completion of Starcraft II and the future of the Starcraft franchise.
- Oct 24, 2010
- (6,941 views)
- In this in-depth postmortem, we talk to Starcraft II producer Kaeo Milker about the game's lengthy production process, what happens to scrapped multiplayer content, fostering the community, issues with Real ID, and much more. Stay awhile and listen.
- Aug 5, 2010
- (8,831 views)
- We talk to Blizzard's Carl Chimes and Mike Ryder about Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty at the official London launch.
- Jul 30, 2010
- (1,906 views)
- This brief interview allows Blizzard Entertainment's producer Chris Sigaty to explain why the Lurker will not be featured in Starcraft II.
- Apr 23, 2010
- (89,956 views)
- GameSpot visited Blizzard Entertainment to get details on the single-player campaign of Starcraft II and hear the reactions to the ongoing beta.
- Apr 22, 2010
- (166,762 views)
- Learn some of the details about Battle.net and the many features it will contain in this interview from BlizzCon 09.
- Aug 22, 2009
- (10,638 views)
- Chris Sigaty and Andy Chambers talk about single-player for Starcraft II.
- Aug 14, 2009
- (67,597 views)
- Tom Magrino talks to Blizzard Executive Vice President of Product Development at BlizzCon 2008.
- Oct 16, 2008
- (23,582 views)
- Dustin Browder of Blizzard gives us all the slimy details on the Zerg!
- Mar 11, 2008
- (28,412 views)
- We speak with Blizzard Entertainment's Samwise Didier about Starcraft II.
- Mar 10, 2008
- (18,151 views)
- Chris Sigaty talks about Starcraft II at BlizzCon 07.
- Aug 7, 2007
- (23,128 views)
Violence, Blood and Gore, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, Language, Suggestive Themes
Hot Forum Topics
- Player Reviews: 457
- Game Universe:
- Starcraft: Ghost (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Starcraft (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft: Brood War (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC, MAC),
- Blizzard DOTA (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft 64 (N64),
- StarCraft Battle Chest (PC, MAC),
- Insurrection: Campaigns for Starcraft (PC)
Starcraft II: WoL Navigation