Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Related Games
It doesn't stray far from the blueprint created by its predecessors, but it is, without a doubt, the best game to ever adhere to that formula.
- Release Date: Apr 1, 1998
Insurrection is nowhere near the original product in terms of quality.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1998
Brood War completely revitalizes Blizzard's everlasting real-time strategy game.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
The huge number of levels available and the two-player split-screen mode - slowdown ridden as it is - make for an incredible amount of value.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2000
In Starcraft: Ghost, Blizzard's tactical action game for consoles, players assume the role of Nova, a young but highly trained ghost operative.
- Release Date: Canceled
Blizzard DOTA is a new official custom game for StarCraft II, inspired by the Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) custom map for Warcraft III.
- Release Date: TBA
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the second of the three games for Starcraft II that picks up the story of StarCraft II where Wings of Liberty left off. The story focuses on Sarah Kerrigan and her quest to reunite the Swarm and exact revenge on Arcturus Mengsk.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
Blizzard's sci-fi real-time strategy sequel consists of three separate games: The third, Legacy of the Void, will focus on the Protoss.
- Release Date: TBA
The Starcraft Battle Chest includes the classic RTS as well as Brood Wars.
- Release Date: 1999
The first of three sequels in Blizzard's legendary sci-fi real-time strategy series focuses on the Terran faction.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2010
- Player Reviews: 34
- Game Universe:
- Starcraft: Ghost (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Starcraft (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft: Brood War (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC, MAC),
- Blizzard DOTA (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft 64 (N64),
- StarCraft Battle Chest (PC, MAC),
- Insurrection: Campaigns for Starcraft (PC)
Starcraft II: HoTS Navigation