Help me out!

#1 Posted by Sleepy_Zzz (3 posts) -
Hi! I am totally new with StarCraft and I am planning to buy it. I just don't understand all those titles.. It's all Starcraft II but one is called Wings of Liberty and the other Heart of the Queen? Are these expansions or two seperate games? I feel so dumb xD! Thanks!
#2 Posted by Zaral_1 (186 posts) -
Wings of liberty is the base game Heart of the swarm is the expansions. you need wings of liberty to play Heart of the swarm.
#3 Posted by Sleepy_Zzz (3 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zaral_1"]Wings of liberty is the base game Heart of the swarm is the expansions. you need wings of liberty to play Heart of the swarm.

Ah I get it! The websites where I could buy the game weren't that clear about that hehe! Thanks bro!
#4 Posted by darth_zaramoth (12 posts) -

Hey. You DO NOT need Wings of Liberty installed at all to play Heart of the Swarm. I'm pretty sure you don't have to buy it either. I played Heart of the Swarm at a friend who bought it and we were able to go through both single player campaign, AI skirmishes and multiplayer. So you can just get Heart of the Swarm if you're interested in that. No need to get both.

#5 Posted by Gundamned_Wing (404 posts) -

Hey. You DO NOT need Wings of Liberty installed at all to play Heart of the Swarm. I'm pretty sure you don't have to buy it either. I played Heart of the Swarm at a friend who bought it and we were able to go through both single player campaign, AI skirmishes and multiplayer. So you can just get Heart of the Swarm if you're interested in that. No need to get both.

darth_zaramoth

^ Troll