StarCraft Battle Chest Question
- Posted by kratos-1694
- on Jun 9, 2010 8:39 am GMT
Is it a good buy ?
This game is definitely a good buy. Being a predecessor to Warcraft III, it's graphics aren't as high quality but that's the only main problem. The game is the same type as Warcraft III but the campaign missions go much faster in some cases (meaning attacking enemies or being attacked by the enemy is a lot quicker as units die a lot faster on all three races than they do in Warcraft III). Gameplay is not difficult at all, and even though some of the campaign missions are difficult, none are impossible. There are 6 stories in all with the expansion pack, two for each race. Even after beating the game, if you have internet access, you can play online in some pretty crazy custom made matches. Not only can you play these, but also create your own. Any way you look at it, it's a great game and definitely worth buying.
Simply put: Yes, it is a very good buy.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ||FAQ by Happybuddha311||69K|
- Player Reviews: 8
- Game Universe:
- Starcraft: Ghost (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Starcraft (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft: Brood War (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC, MAC),
- Blizzard DOTA (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (PC, MAC),
- Starcraft 64 (N64),
- StarCraft Battle Chest (PC, MAC),
- Insurrection: Campaigns for Starcraft (PC)
StarCraft Battle Chest Navigation