Dont waste of time to farm,enjoy your game time!

#1 Posted by liqiang328161 (7 posts) -
1.we have a large stock credits on swtor all servers,we aways sell "swtor""Diable3""RS""STO"and other good gamegold since now,we have more than 9hundred customers on my skype ,so you can fully trust me,we are based on mutual benefit 2.So if you want cheap,safe and fast deliver game currency,plz come here.<> 3.Or you can contact us directly---only one contact method skype:yapasts SWTOR new price:1000k/19$ 2000K/38$ There are 3 payments you can choose: paypal googlewallet paysafecard moneybooker
#2 Posted by spotsfree (15 posts) -
Now here is my question - why would you choose any other payment method than the paysafecard? i am convinced this is the easiest and safest way to pay for games, actually anything, online...? I am always reading about PP or CC problems and wonder why people havent used this method yet?
#3 Posted by liqiang328161 (7 posts) -
Thanks for your reading and reply,i can sure there many people like this method,at least, i have more than 9hundreds customers,because i have cheap and safe gold and items,
#4 Posted by PanickBuzz (27 posts) -

I just wonder if people really buy these things online. I've seen some kind of wow, sw and other mmos games resources farms on TV but I've never thought it was real. Why do people buy them, isn't farming a part of the game?

Nothing personal, I'm just really wondering. 

#5 Posted by spotsfree (15 posts) -
yea i hear ya - never thought people would go for that either, but i guess even in games they become lazy and just want fast results! ;)