Star Wars: The Old Republic Question
- Posted by HunterTrainer72
- on Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm GMT
Ok so what now?
- Posted by CSSWormy11
- on Feb 22, 2013 1:54 am GMT
I would add, check to make sure that your hardware is up to the task and make sure that FRAPS isn't running in the background. I had FRAPS running and couldn't install it, although, I've gotten it running again now that the game is installed. Just things to check and try.
Have you ensured that your graphics drivers are up to date? Also, if you're running something newer than Windows XP (Vista, 7 or 8), are you running the game "as an administrator"? And lastly, assuming you have a firewall of some sort, have you added TOR to the exception list?
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Vanity Pet Guide by rini124||27K|
- Player Reviews: 317
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Number of Online Players:
Star Wars: The Old Republic Navigation