Star Wars: The Old Republic Question
- Posted by bballboy041
- on Nov 10, 2009 5:43 am GMT
Is there going to be any single player stuff in it?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by astenior
- on Nov 16, 2009 7:22 pm GMT
Yes, definitely. The single player content will be original and unique for all the eight playable classes. Developers have stated that, the single-playable part of the game (you can play those parts with your friends too) will be equal to the content that'd be in Kotor 3-4-5-.......-10. Approximately 200 hours of gameplay for each class.
Dude the game is basically a permanently online single player game. Bioware prides themselves on their storytelling and SP game play elements, and TOR isn't going to be any different.
I agree with bballboy041, I don't play online games & there are a LOT of them. I just want to play single player or LAN games within my network.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Vanity Pet Guide by rini124||27K|
- Player Reviews: 317
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Number of Online Players:
Star Wars: The Old Republic Navigation