Star Wars: The Clone Wars Related Games
For huge fans of The Matrix Reloaded, it's worth renting for the movie sequences. For everyone else, it's just another licensed game that doesn't do justice to its source material.
- Release Date: May 14, 2003
Brute Force is a well-done game, filled with challenging opponents and plenty of targets to shoot at, but it also doesn't fulfill its potential.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
Armed and Dangerous is a good game, but toward the end of it, you'll likely be far more interested in seeing how the story ends--and the jokes it tells along the way--than in its gameplay.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
Fire Blade is an arcade chopper combat game, one in which you'll pilot an aircraft equipped with a whole bunch of fantastical combat and defense systems.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
Gunvalkyrie is almost a good game, and it won't be surprising to see some people looking past the game's problems and having some fun with it.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2002
Though not without drawbacks, Bloodwake is an entertaining game that could be a good start to a new series.
- Release Date: Dec 25, 2001
Hidden underground for most of your life, you emerge to the surface to explore your supernatural abilities. In a postapocalyptic world rife with monsters and mysterious particles known as "phantom dust," it's up to you to defeat your opponents using your psychic powers, skills, and strategies.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
It's precisely the sort of game that you'd want to rent for a few days and move on to something else.
- Release Date: Jul 30, 2002
Psi-Ops sets itself apart incredibly well with its series of well-implemented psychic abilities.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2004
Robotech: Battlecry is a mediocre shooter that's notable only on the strength of its license.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
Anyone looking for an intense and rewarding shooter should give Metal Arms a try.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Fans of the space sim genre or of the original game would be better off renting this one first, as it doesn't really go too far out of its way to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2002
Lead Sidd or Eva on a mission to free mankind from the V-Space network that controls the near-future. V-Space is dominated by DroneZ, cyber-insects who forbid people to disconnect. With the help of a hacker living in the real world you must move to and from network memory locations (platforms), avoiding lasers to stay alive. Defeat the computer enemy protections with rapid fire weapons. Down the DroneZ!
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2004
If you still have any interest in all things Terminator, or if you are even just a fan of good old-fashioned shooters, T3: The Redemption is certainly worth a weekend rental.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2004
Rebellion is working on a third-person stealth action game based on the 2000 AD comic series.
- Release Date: May 23, 2006
This action game will challenge players to hunt and capture dinosaurs in the year 1910.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2003
The game's exciting, free-form combat makes up for most of its deficiencies.
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2003
Van Helsing, the game, can make for a pretty entertaining time if you don't go in expecting too much and just want a few hours of gothic-styled action.
- Release Date: May 6, 2004
The naughty squirrel returns to the Xbox in a new team-based shooter, Conker: Live and Reloaded. This sequel features both multiplayer deathmatch and campaign modes, which can be played via Xbox Live and system link.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
It's an outstanding and original action game that's not just different from all other shooters to date, but also in many ways superior.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2001
Overlooking its problems won't be easy, but if you manage to, you'll find that Dead to Rights is an intense and challenging game.
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2002
It's a stunning shooter that's got a bit too much plot and is over too soon, though it's still incredibly intense and, by all means, worth experiencing.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2003
Rockstar's Western-themed shooter has some great style and enough fun moments to justify the rough edges.
- Release Date: May 3, 2004
Set in a fantasy world overrun by cute creatures, Raze's Hell follows the exploits of Raze, a monstrous antihero on a mission to restore his planet to its naturally ugly state. As Raze, you'll travel across a variety of alien landscapes while fighting intense battles, participating in minigames, and mastering organic weapons.
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2005
Enter the mind of The Punisher, a vigilante driven by more than just revenge. In a world marked by corruption, you serve as judge, jury, and executioner as you terrorize criminals with their own ruthless methods.
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2005
- Player Reviews: 32
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Star Wars: The Clone War Navigation