Star Wars: The Clone Wars Related Games
Toka's latest project promises to expand on Soul Fighter with more beat-em-up gameplay but better, more refined controls.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
It plays really well a lot of the time, and the game itself is action-packed and interesting enough to warrant looking past its problems.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2002
Robotech: Battlecry is a mediocre shooter that's notable only on the strength of its license.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
Men in Black II: Alien Escape is very good at constantly tossing enemies at you.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2002
Players assume the role of a sheriff named Fortman or a violent prisoner named Valdez, and they're forced to deal with an evil cult in a mysterious town that has been invaded by zombies and other nasty creatures.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
Fans of the space sim genre or of the original game would be better off renting this one first, as it doesn't really go too far out of its way to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2002
Transformers is an especially easy sell to diehard fans of the franchise, but it's equally recommendable to fans of action games in general, too.
- Release Date: May 11, 2004
Ratchet: Deadlocked features co-op and squad-based gameplay, new weapons, and nonlinear gameplay.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Psi-Ops sets itself apart incredibly well with its series of well-implemented psychic abilities.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2004
Neo Contra is filled with over-the-top shooting action and twitch gameplay, so it's good for some kicks, even if the game ultimately doesn't provide much depth or challenge.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2004
PS2 owners who haven't played any other version of MDK2 should be pleased with the game, and Dreamcast owners who couldn't muster the dedication to complete the game might want to see what they missed on the PS2.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Give Giants a try, and in short order, you'll find yourself playing one of the PS2's most likable, most offbeat shooters.
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2001
Anyone looking for an intense and rewarding shooter should give Metal Arms a try.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
As a member of the Global Defense Force, you must protect earth from alien attacks. Featuring both single-player missions and a two-player cooperative mode, Monster Attack lets you use a variety of weapons and vehicles to take down UFOs and monsters.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2004
If you still have any interest in all things Terminator, or if you are even just a fan of good old-fashioned shooters, T3: The Redemption is certainly worth a weekend rental.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2004
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam takes place seven years after the end of the devastating One-Year War, with the Titans police force assuming dictatorial powers.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
The Chikyuu Boueigun 2 is a followup to the original action adventure title from Sandlot.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2007
- Release Date: Dec 7, 2006
Graphical issues notwithstanding, WarJetz is a fun two-player battle game with a decent single-player campaign.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2001
In Chou-jikuu Yousai Macross, players will take control of the Valkyrie plane and fight against the Zentraedi army.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2003
This update of Taito's 1978 classic takes place after the invaders have successfully landed on Earth.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2003
The next game in the long-running mech combat series will go online.
- Release Date: May 12, 2005
Stand Alone Complex is a professionally executed but thoroughly conventional action game that's more tepid than thrilling.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2004
SD Gundam Force will allow you to play as a number of characters from the TV series as you try to save the capital of Neotopia from a mysterious ancient force.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2004
This futuristic action game sees players defending the Earth from alien invasion using one of three different mechs.
- Release Date: Jul 30, 2004
- Player Reviews: 29
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC, IP),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Star Wars: The Clone War Navigation