Star Wars: The Clone Wars Related Games
The game's great graphics, involving gameplay, and great commentary all blend together to deliver an exciting and authentic game of baseball.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2002
Crypto 137 returns to finish off the human race. The game is set in the 1960s and features five new worlds and co-op multiplayer.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
The online multiplayer mode does a fine job of extending the game's mileage, making The Clone Wars suitable at least for a rental for the casual Star Wars fan, and worth keeping for those who really enjoyed Episode II.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2003
Full Spectrum Warrior is very good overall, and deserves credit for being something other than just another military-themed shooter or strategy game.
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2004
Star Wars: Battlefront delivers a satisfying team-based shooter experience that many hardcore Star Wars fans will probably enjoy greatly.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
Inspired by real-world events, Mercenaries begins the search for the leader of a North Korean military coup who threatens the world with nuclear war. As one of the top operatives for a private mercenaries company, you have been called in to execute the general and his top military and scientific advisors.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2005
This is your chance to experience the other side of an alien invasion. In Destroy All Humans!, you play as an alien who must use a UFO, advanced weaponry, and special abilities to take over all of humanity.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
This sequel to Star Wars Battlefront improves upon its predecessor with a variety of gameplay enhancements, such as upgraded AI, more than 16 new battlegrounds, and greater story emphasis. In addition to the rebel, clone, and droid warriors from the original game, you can play as a Jedi, complete with lightsaber attacks and force powers.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers is the sequel to Pandemic's modern war game, which allows players to lead mechanized infantry units and engage in multiplayer tactical combat.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2006
- Player Reviews: 32
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Star Wars: The Clone War Navigation