Star Wars: Lethal Alliance Question
- Posted by sith133
- on May 28, 2010 7:24 am GMT
How to defeet kheev?
You mean the last boss, right? You have to keep dodging all of his attacks, while picking up the ammo that drops periodically. You're right that regular shots don't take off his life, but you keep shooting him, you can momentarily weaken him enough to give you a couple of opportunities to really take off life.
In one, he kind of shuts down and is still for a while. Use this time to go up to him and use one of your co-op attacks with zeeo (I think it uses the triangle button) where you slam into the ground. This will hurt him. The other way is this: occasionally, he will stop while scaling the walls and will shoot this big, continuous yellow laser beam at you. Use zeeo's shield ability (I think it is on one of the shoulder buttons), and aim the laser back at him. Using those two techniques, you should be able to get him, no problem.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 24
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
SW: Lethal Alliance Navigation