Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Related Games
Battlestar Galactica puts forth a far more enjoyable effort than your average licensed game, but unfortunately, there are still many problems to be found within.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2003
It's an altogether unique flight combat game, and one that can also be quite impressive from a technological standpoint.
- Release Date: May 29, 2002
It's not the prettiest game around, and it's basically similar to what the series has always offered, but this latest Armored Core is still a good, solid game.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2002
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon is easily one of the most enjoyable Gundam games to date.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2002
The amount of enjoyment you'll derive from Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front may be directly related to your love of the series.
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2002
While it has its moments, Zone of the Enders will ultimately be remembered more for its packed-in demo of Metal Gear Solid 2 than its own accomplishments as a video game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Thanks to a few errant gameplay quirks, Armored Core 2 doesn't quite reach console mech perfection.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner is what the original Zone of the Enders should have been.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
Design your own customized AC with over 400 parts to choose from and engage in two modes of play including Hardcore Training which features over 150 skill boosting missions and Arena Combat in Armored Core: Nine Breaker.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
The plot is engaging, the action is fast, and the game itself offers one of the better takes on mech piloting the genre has seen in a long time.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
There are certainly better ways to get a fix for your giant robot jones, but Encounters in Space still stands as one of the more accessible Gundam games to be released.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
While being underwater slows things down, it adds a few interesting and enjoyable twists to the gameplay.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2002
Konami brings the first online mech combat game to the PlayStation 2 with S.L.A.I.: Steel Lancer Arena International. The game puts you in the sport of the future, where players pilot their customized mechs to win cash.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2005
Mobile Suit Gundam is enjoyable despite its flaws, and it offers those who have never seen the original television series or its movie adaptation a condensed version of a classic part of anime history.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2001
Nexus doesn't look, sound, or handle any differently from previous Armored Core games, but it sure does offer a lot more in terms of customization and challenge.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
Armored Core 2: Another Age remains a solid, thoroughly playable mech-combat simulator, with enough tools and options to please any fan of the genre.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2001
While Robot Alchemic Drive is sometimes hampered by its nostalgia, it successfully and entertainingly captures the feel of controlling a giant robot like no other game has in the past.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2002
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed is a game based on the latest installment of the Gundam saga.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2003
AquaNox: The Angels Tears is an underwater shooter that puts you in control of a variety of submarines.
- Release Date: 2007
The team behind Armored Core brings you another mech combat game, Another Century's Episode.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2005
Armored Core: Formula Front is a mech combat game with customizable mechs
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2005
- Release Date: March 2006
From Software and Banpresto are once again teaming up to make a sequel for its collaborative PS2 mech action game.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2006
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2007
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Navigation