Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Related Games
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
It's better than the original Aliens vs. Predator, and it's one of the best action games released so far this year.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
You'll find virtually everything there is to like about action gaming in the stunning sequel to Serious Sam.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2002
Star Trek fans shouldn't be alone in experiencing the game's exciting story-driven single-player campaign, as well as its solid multiplayer mode.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2000
Though it's certainly not bad, Incoming Forces isn't likely to inspire much excitement in anyone.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
Gore is a decent shooter, but there isn't anything here that hasn't been done already--and better--in a game you probably already own.
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2002
The Elite Force Expansion Pack ultimately lacks the focus of the original game.
- Release Date: May 9, 2001
This tactical 3D action game will let players assume direct control of any of the vehicles in their squad.
- Release Date: 2002-08-29
This compilation includes the critically acclaimed shooter in addition to Opposing Force, Team Fortress Classic, Blue Shift, and Counter-Strike.
- Release Date: 2002
Ultimate Quake includes the original Quake, Quake II, and Quake III Arena.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2001
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Travel the subway system under post-apocalyptic Moscow as you seek to help the remnants of humanity stave off a mutant threat.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
Explore the ruined undersea metropolis of Rapture in this hybrid first-person shooter from the creators of System Shock 2.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
Call of Pripyat is the third stand-alone game in the survival first-person shooter series.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2010
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzler game from Valve Software that draws from the original formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music, which earned the original Portal more than 70 industry accolades.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
The final installment in the tripartite expansion of Valve's celebrated PC shooter takes the story even further outside City 17.
- Release Date: TBA
If you're into action games, or even if you're not, you should be playing Quake right now - it's as good as PC gaming gets.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 1996
Half-Life 2 is a very impressive and engaging shooter, and a faithful follow-up to one of the greatest PC games of all time.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Crysis is a Sci-Fi FPS game for the PC in which mankind must struggle to survive in the face of an alien invasion.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Player Reviews: 140
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Number of Players:
Jedi Outcast Navigation