By: smmlink89

User Rating: 10 | The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time N64
Overall, the game itself was amazing. What kept me going was how there were enough sidequests to keep any player entertained while still having an amazing story. It was also long enough to keep people interested in the game.

Another high point of the game was the music. It seemed to classify both the mood and location of each place. For example, the music in the Shadow Temple gives a great, eerie sort of mood while matching the appearance.

The next great part of Ocarina of Time was the graphics. They clearly depic those great battle sequences between Link and the bosses or just an ordinary fight sceen.

The enviorments in Ocarina of Time are just some of the best I've seen in a long time as far as N64 games go. Though not fully interactive like later games on Xbox or PS2, they are still incredible.

The final thing I really liked about Ocarina of Time were both the bosses and the regular enemies that Link faces throuhgout his journey across Highrule. They all brought new things to the table and each was unique in the way it attacked. The bosses were great too. Especially later in the game.

All I have to say is, if you have not played this game, then I don't know where you have been for the past couple of years but you need to start waking up.

The game is by far the best game I've played and probably the best game ever. Play it!
by: Stephen Marsh