Star Wars: Bounty Hunter Related Games
Robotech: Battlecry is a mediocre shooter that's notable only on the strength of its license.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2002
Fans of the space sim genre or of the original game would be better off renting this one first, as it doesn't really go too far out of its way to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2002
Men in Black II: Alien Escape is good at constantly tossing enemies at you.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2003
Team Star Fox is back for more intense combat as they engage a new threat by air and by land. A few years after disaster was barely averted on Dinosaur Planet, Lylat Central Command gets wind of a new threat spreading throughout the solar system.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2005
Anyone looking for an intense and rewarding shooter should give Metal Arms a try.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
If you still have any interest in all things Terminator, or if you are even just a fan of good old-fashioned shooters, T3: The Redemption is certainly worth a weekend rental.
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2004
This arcade-style side-scrolling shooter lets you assume the role of a futuristic commando on a mission to destroy a group of dangerous aliens.
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2003
BloodRayne is a good third-person action game that's pretty straightforward but has a few nice twists.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
If you've ever wondered what it might feel like to be the lone action hero up against a ridiculous number of enemies, this game is about as close as you'll get.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2002
Army Men makes its debut on the Nintendo GameCube system with the helicopter action of Air Combat The Elite Missions.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
This movie-inspired action game from Kuju Entertainment will allow players to assume the role of a human resistance fighter or a dragon.
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2002
An evil being has escaped from the spirit world, and only the young ghost Casper can set things right. Play as Casper as he travels through different spirit dimensions, battling other ghosts and finding special items.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
Everything or Nothing is a really great game--perhaps the best James Bond game ever made.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
A global conflict has reached a stalemate in the console version of the Game Boy Advance series Advance Wars. The evil Kaiser Vlad, seeking to take advantage of the standoff, has assembled an army of shock troops, forcing The Western Frontier and the Tundran Territories to ally and fight back.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2005
This third-person action game sees players assuming the role of an underworld hit man embroiled in a war between two crime families.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
- Player Reviews: 34
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Number of Players:
Star Wars Bounty Hunter Navigation