FInal Boss Troubles

#1 Posted by darknite55555 (8 posts) -

Ok, this is rediculous.  I am attempting to beat the final boss with Fayt, Maria, and Sophia.  I have tried everything.  My characters are REALLY overleveled.  Fayt and Maria are 70+ and Sophia is lvl 62.  They all have laser weapon.  I have tried conserving mp to prevent mp deaths, but then they take too much damage.  I tried without, and that didnt work either, they just die to lack of MP.  All of their MP levels are 7+.  All of their HP levels are 7+.  Fayt and Maria attack levels are maxed, as is their HP.  I am also fairly certain all of their Defense levels are about 7 as well.  Obv I am not raising Sophia's attack level.  What the hell am I doing wrong?  I have tried controlling the healer and letting the ai do the damage, but that doesn't work.  He just attacks too damn quickly and uses his skill way too fast.  

HELP!!!!!!

#2 Posted by TGArthur (5 posts) -

Ok, this is rediculous.  I am attempting to beat the final boss with Fayt, Maria, and Sophia.  I have tried everything.  My characters are REALLY overleveled.  Fayt and Maria are 70+ and Sophia is lvl 62.  They all have laser weapon.  I have tried conserving mp to prevent mp deaths, but then they take too much damage.  I tried without, and that didnt work either, they just die to lack of MP.  All of their MP levels are 7+.  All of their HP levels are 7+.  Fayt and Maria attack levels are maxed, as is their HP.  I am also fairly certain all of their Defense levels are about 7 as well.  Obv I am not raising Sophia's attack level.  What the hell am I doing wrong?  I have tried controlling the healer and letting the ai do the damage, but that doesn't work.  He just attacks too damn quickly and uses his skill way too fast.  

HELP!!!!!!

darknite55555

Have you tried doing Synthesis?  You can make some very powerful weapons in the game strong enough to cause more damage to him.  Anothing thing might be how you are handling his attacks.