Really a 9/10 but screw this website

User Rating: 10 | South Park: The Stick of Truth PS3

Go to IGN, Gameinformer, GT, or any other reputable source for further and ACCURATE information pertaining to the game itself. This website is absurd and has lost most credibility in my opinion as well as many others. It is realistically between an 8-9/10 lower end if you're not a fan, latter if you are. You get a solid, enjoyable RPG adventure that is paced well and true to the show. Do not listen to Kevin butthole VanOrd (that is a joke from the show, not just being a pretentious jerk.)

DABhand

You are obviously a fan of the Show, I am also, but i scored it 6/10 because although it is fun and looks nice, the game is far too short and the game mechanics isn't deep enough to warrant a higher score.

People have to realize that everyone is different and views things differently, a reviewer is giving you his/her views on a game it is not supposed to be taken as gospel as the most amazing review and the only one you should read. If you think otherwise then.... I wish the best in your miserable life to be honest.

ptrack92
ptrack92

@DABhand  This website is inconsistent and flawed, read my comment on the review itself as I'm not going to repeat myself.  This game deserves better than a 6 or 7/10 regardless of whether you are a fan or not.

DABhand

@ptrack92 Exactly it is about opinions. Although your view on this whole thing was very one sided and anti-gamespot. What you wrote above isn't a review it was more a whine about the fact a reviewer didn't like the game about a tv show you love.

Again, I am not saying he is right, or you are right or I am with my scoring. A review is there for people to read and to get different opinions and then base if it is worth buying or not. The fact you think it should be a 10/10 no matter what shows how closed minded you are.

Also no game in history is worth 10/10 that would mean it is perfection, and Stick of truth isn't that either.

If you do not like the opinion of the reviewer here, then why write out what is essentially a hate post against him when you could have easily went to the reviewers you like? Did you really need to take time out of your schedule to call him a butthole even when you tried to hide it as a "joke" from the "show".