This is only turn base action??

#1 Posted by dg440 (1494 posts) -

IS that true. Does that mean the computer does all the fighting for you. You cannot engage in live action like God of War.

So it is basically a computer simulation. Sounds boring

#2 Posted by 3DO_Lives (217 posts) -

I am thinking you either were born after 1997, or have very little experience with RPGs?

#3 Posted by rigzzsy (349 posts) -

i'm guessing both

#4 Posted by befo72 (63 posts) -

Yeah, I gotta say that the OP is possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen on this site (and that's saying a lot).

#5 Posted by Andychess (1 posts) -
OP is possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen on this site (and that's saying a lot)
#6 Posted by Gjiror (217 posts) -

If you look at his recently rated games, you can see the type of perso... I mean, gamer he is.

#7 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -
OP was probably expecting call of duty south park or gta south park
#8 Posted by k41m (730 posts) -

Well I was going to say something but yall tore into him pretty good.

#9 Posted by davidsworld3 (3032 posts) -

You guy are way harsh, I have to agree I think it would have been more fun to have real time fighting instead of turn based but wtih cartman being cartman on the side or whatnot cursing n such will be fun anyways.

I'm really excited for this game...only good game south park has ever produced honestly.

#10 Posted by t1striker (1549 posts) -

You guys were being pretty big dicks to the op, but I have to say I love Paper Mario gameplay so this looks great to me.

South Park(world/Humor) + Paper Mario(gameplay) + Obsidian(developer) = Awesome at least in my opinion, can't wait.