It looks cool, actually. It depends on how it plays with the PS Move. I'll wait for feedbacks but I was actually looking forward for this!
Sorcery Official Trailer
Tom Mc Shea discovers that being a wizard's apprentice is harder than it looks in this review of Sorcery.Posted Jun 1, 2012 | 4:58 | 25,250 Views
Blast your way through all these Bogeys in this clip from Sorcery.Posted May 30, 2012 | 2:23 | 2,892 Views
Take on an Ice Troll in this boss battle from Sorcery.Posted May 30, 2012 | 2:41 | 402 Views
Freezing your foes can be a good way to ensure a quick victory in Sorcery.Posted May 30, 2012 | 2:12 | 92 Views
This behind-the-scenes video for Sorcery focuses on the storyline in the game.Posted May 24, 2012 | 5:08 | 199 Views
- Dec 14, 2011
Check out the official trailer for Sorcery, coming soon in 2012.
Haha, sorry Harry fans. I didn't read the books or see the movies you are correct, but I have an excuse. You see, I'm an adult. lol. This game looks terrible, there i said it.
You know what annoys me about motion control game trailers? They're always standing up and playing. You knowthat 90% of us are sitting, and the other 10% are on youtube breaking expensive TVs. Anyways, looks kind of interesting.
vishisluv7: Harry Potter rip off? looks like someone did not read or see the movies nor played or seen the games. HP did not invent magic nor did it invent magic wands and incantations or magical beasts or magical potions. I for one realy look forward to this game, way to few intresting PSMove games out there.
This looks terrible sadly. It looks like a Harry Potter rip off. To be fair it is rated for age 10 I guess.
Looks interesting , but spells were quiet weak, maybe some time later you can upgrade them ... and you know if only 4 elements, then what about telekinesis or some other kinds of magic?
Looks awesome. Just don't forget about the aspects that make a regular RPG good and you could have an amazing game on your hands. p.s Make sure there is strong impact from later spells. So there is a feeling of growth. Find unique ways to combo the spells.Make sure there is a least some sort of loot system (you just need it in these games) and make sure you add spells like Chain Lighting, maybe a Force Push type spell and Tempest.
Well, I liked it!!! I just hope those powers animations will have a more devastating feeling once you advance in the game. Look the fire spell for example: it could look awesomely more powerful.
Ballz, thought it looked cooler before the changes. Oh well, I'll just wait and see how it turns out.