Sonic Lost World feels very strange as a whole. I am a big fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog franshinse, and Sonic Lost World really put me on the fence until I got my hands on it.
- Whisp powers are not anywhere near as fun to use as they were in Sonic Colors.
- The game has a terrible convenience method with the player
- The story is very bear and stock, even for a Sonic game
- The parkour system is not emplomented very well
- The game has not idea what it's wants to do and lack so much of a Sonic identidy
- The game looks nice. It's colorful and runs pretty smooth.
- Some of the character interactions are enjoyable
- The music is nice and catchly
- The parkour system is an interesting idea
As a whole Sonic Lost World is only recomended for hardcore Sonic fans that need their Sonic fix. If you don't really care for Sonic, this game won't make you care anymore or anyless about him or the games he stars in.