Sofcom 4 U S Navy Seals

#1 Posted by senator141 (1 posts) -

Can anyone tell me if any of the sofcom titles are ever gonna be released on pc more the sofcom 4 US Navy seals which is the latest tittle....

#2 Posted by kissykus (1 posts) -
id like to know the same thing my friend... 0:) so u still playing hmm...awesome
#3 Posted by murph85 (211 posts) -

Can anyone tell me if any of the sofcom titles are ever gonna be released on pc more the sofcom 4 US Navy seals which is the latest tittle....

senator141

No they will not as the Socom series is a Playstation exclusive.

#4 Posted by BryanPan25 (53 posts) -
Unfortunately, Murph85 is right. PlayStation has the licensing for this title, so you wont see it on pc anytime soon __________ Play SOCOM...In real life! use video game replicas to make your airsoft play more interesting!
#5 Posted by phil2424 (6 posts) -

First Shooter gamers, I totally understand that Call of duty,Medal of Honor and within others are better games...But I love this game..even though I know its not he best out there, I consider this set of Socom games my top ten shooter games..I love the Int. special Ops missions.. The way the fire team and the bravo team follows up on your orders is just outstanding..Great game...What do Socom players have to say about this collection of games ?