tried the demo it was alright

#1 Posted by bluecrownconure (1 posts) -
it wasnt the greatest the scope on the rifle could zoom in more,enemys are retarted,and you could not pick up enemy rifels.
#2 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -
it wasnt the greatest the scope on the rifle could zoom in more,enemys are retarted,and you could not pick up enemy rifels.bluecrownconure
In the full game you get rifles with much more powerful scopes, including the Gewehr 43 with 4x power. The AI isn't the best but WILL attempt to organize and flank. A bit offensive and even nonsensical using retardation as a description though, especially when it isn't even spelled correctly. For that matter, you didn't even spell rifles correctly.
#3 Posted by SgtSutton (319 posts) -

Its good to know the rifles get better, I thought the demo was pretty awesome, only thing is i was wondering what the kill points do, is that for unlocking new weapons and attachments or is it just a score at the end of a level?

#4 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -

I'm not sure, but I think weapons unlock mainly via progression, and kill points are just for bragging rights and/or possible achievments.

#5 Posted by SgtSutton (319 posts) -

Cool, I'll be picking this one up at some point, it seems like a good change of pace from typical shooters

#6 Posted by dirtyamish (6 posts) -

I can't stand misspelling either, but who gives an F if dude misspelled 'retarded' and 'rifles'? Don't you have better things to do that make comments like that? He wasn't writing a thesis for godsakes...

#7 Posted by dirtyamish (6 posts) -

I like the game/demo, but why don't some of the "grenades" go off after thrown? Why when they do, are the explosions 'smaller' than the enemy's? Why is the crosshair the same color as most of the background? I have to pan around to make sure the bad guy is in my sights. Why when I shoot a guy with 2-3 bullets, he gets up and I have to shoot him again X more times. So many flaws...