I'M stuck??? Sniper elite V2

#1 Posted by mac1949 (1 posts) -
I have blown up the bridge, that the Russians were crossing, now it wants me to destroy a tank and the only thing I have is the gernades to throw at it from across the moot. How do I destroy a tank with only gernades from that point?? Have been trying to figure it out now for 3 weeks. Other than hints about hitting the fuel tank, I see no fuel lines from where I am. HELP??
#2 Posted by maso (1 posts) -

Hi,

I think you should try and shoot the fuel tank on the back of the tank.

I think there is some kind of cap for the tank, that you cane use as an aimpoint.

#4 Posted by sps1956 (2 posts) -
trying to get to upper levels of the church,help anyone?
#5 Posted by sankel123 (3 posts) -
im stuck in tower had one shot to blow tank up and need other to get rid of it where do you hit it? tried every place.
#6 Posted by sankel123 (3 posts) -
keep to left when you enter church then climb up
#8 Posted by inkslingerz (2 posts) -
i'm having the same problem.....i'm on top of the building across the river have shot the tank driver and now can't seem to go on.....there is a yellow spot on the tank to shoot but nothing happens....and I can't leave the top of the building to try anything else......anyone got the right way to get this done........
#9 Posted by canpac (0 posts) -
[QUOTE="mac1949"]I have blown up the bridge, that the Russians were crossing, now it wants me to destroy a tank and the only thing I have is the gernades to throw at it from across the moot. How do I destroy a tank with only gernades from that point?? Have been trying to figure it out now for 3 weeks. Other than hints about hitting the fuel tank, I see no fuel lines from where I am. HELP??

#10 Posted by canpac (0 posts) -
can't kill russan tank