criteria for killcam to be appear in sniper elite v2

#1 Posted by alimazhar (9 posts) -

can any one tell me when x-ray kill-cam appear in sniper elite v2 ,,,, its just rarely for me ,, i mean every time bullet animate but no kill cam ???? if i kill 20 enemies the kill cam comes only for 1 or 2 ???

what is the criteria for killcam to be appear in sniper elite v2

#2 Posted by AdmiralKhara (14 posts) -

I had x-ray cam Every time I made a headshot or when I hit a vital spot.

#3 Posted by alimazhar (9 posts) -

I had x-ray cam Every time I made a headshot or when I hit a vital spot.

AdmiralKhara

HOW ,:cry:,, TELL ME IS THERE ANY OPTIONS ???:shock:

#4 Posted by jchc_underoath (158 posts) -

X Ray Cam pretty much always pops up for me with headshots and vital shots on campaign. As far as I know, there is no option to turn that on or off. Now, when I play online, I can't recall ever seeing the the cam.

#5 Posted by iranicus1 (113 posts) -

I can confirm as a PC user that in the options it allows you increase the chances of kill cam from little to normal to increased to pretty much 90% of the time. It does seem to only happen on certain boday parts tho it seems, lowest i've got it is just below the knee with a kill cam which was suprising from a quick shot.

#6 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2056 posts) -

Personally I wish you could turn Kill Cam completely off, and the slow mo of Focus too. More often than not it just keeps me from getting a quick bead on the next target, and going in and out of the cinematic and the slow mo seems to make going in and out of scope view hitchy at times. It's mostly just a problem in the challenge maps where every second counts lining up shots.

#7 Posted by KENcalibur (2 posts) -
What's up, snipers! -- Whether you're fans of Sniper Elite V2 or frustrated with some of the game's "situations" (which seems to be a combination of both for the lot of you), we at www.coin-op.tv have some cool content for you to enjoy. We specialize in doing interviews with video game developers in addition to hosting trailers and gameplay on our website and YouTube channel, so if you like what you see here, be sure to check us out! I wanted to share an interview we did recently with Tim Jones, Head of Creative at Rebellion Studios talking about the 'Kill Cams' and more featured in the upcoming game Sniper Elite V2. If you guys decide you want to feature any of this content for your blog, website, or even Twitter and Facebook profiles, then feel free to link or embed our interview; we also have a handful of easily embeddable trailers for the game as well. We never watermark the trailers sent to us and they're usually in HD so that's a bonus! Tim Jones interview link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PXIc2cmcSg Additional links: Sniper Elite V2 Official Killcam 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0UYJiCrZ0 Sniper Elite V2 Official Developer Diary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv_ZDQr68o Thanks guys, and I hope you figure out how to trigger the Kill Cam on a more frequent basis, alimazhar! Kenneth A. Azurin COIN-OP TV Social Media Outreach www.coin-op.tv www.youtube.com/coinoptv Note: All content on the COIN-OP TV YouTube Channel is intended for linking or embed only and is copyright to their respectful owners.
#8 Posted by nuwan256 (1 posts) -
shoot on your target when the red square is barely visible.you will be able to get some better results.and always try to shoot on head or vital organ.