Freezing on loading screens. Plz help

#1 Posted by oldschool12790 (595 posts) -

I've been playing Sleeping Dogs (for xbox 360) and i like it alot. Its just different enough from GTA to be good, but anyway..

I was playing and i went to do the next cop mission, I went to the spot, walked onto the glowing blue spot, and it went tot the loading screen, but it just stays at the loading screen. The icon just contionues to spin and the music/whatever background sounds were going on at the beginning of the loading just keeps replaying and replaying. I turned the console off, ejected, and then loaded it back up and went to a different mission (martial arts club side mission) and the same thing happened and it froze at the loading screen. I know PC users have been having this problem, but I havent heard of this happening on the 360.

Any help appreciated

i loaded it back up 3 or 4 times so it isnt just a one time glitch btw.

#2 Posted by escritora84 (32 posts) -

I'm getting this same glitch when I try to start the "Listeniing In" mission - there's just a blank screen, but I can hear all the background/environmental noises. Any help is appreciated.

#5 Posted by oldschool12790 (595 posts) -

I'm getting this same glitch when I try to start the "Listeniing In" mission - there's just a blank screen, but I can hear all the background/environmental noises. Any help is appreciated.

escritora84
yeah thats the same mission im on. wtf? i kinda dont want to have to restart the whole game, but i guess i will. i dont see any other way to fix it? and if were both getting it its not a problem with the disk or anything? F%^k
#6 Posted by blueskyy_blue (12 posts) -
The PC version doesn't suffer from that problem (despite having a very flawed mouse control). It only crashes on me once, and that because I was "alt-tabbing" all the time. So that's probably just an xbox issue.
#7 Posted by tomkat69pc (977 posts) -

one time i had the auto-save file corrupted. glad, i always save manually - if your game freezes on the loading screen try a different save file ..

#8 Posted by fweber83 (2 posts) -
im playing on ps3 and when i try the mini bus racket mission i get the same continuos load screen what can i do? ive already started a new save file aND IT DOES THE SAme thing
#9 Posted by fweber83 (2 posts) -
tried a different save file same thing happened. do you thing deleting the game data and reinstalling would help
#10 Posted by escritora84 (32 posts) -

I ended up having to exchange my game for a new one - I'm not sure if it was the disc that was bad (I got it at GameStop, big mistake) or if it was a game glitch itself.  I haven't had any problems ever since.

#11 Posted by lenon08 (1 posts) -
Hi, For previous times few times my action features amazing, Then previous times few times when i try to log on my finish display gets cold, not and any particular % it just gets cold for my whole display, then I cant reduce or near Record of Superstars, my pc accidents, so i have to independently convert off my laptop laptop or computer pc and convert it returning on, and it happens again. It keeps saying in my go with history 'Leaver' so its resulting in me to instantly damage action encounter for others, myself, and may cause me to get disallowed for it if i get reported? Please help me take action, ive tried removing and re developing up, and set the encounter . http://www.seasonals.com/ is the best site for dog.