Cant wait so hear the reaction of activision after the reviews and sales comes..

#1 Posted by diabolikskillz (1980 posts) -

For a publisher that only care whats best for their company, just wait till this game hits the shelves... Sure make money off cod franchise but for gamers who knows if a game would be good its like a slap on the face hearing they dumped true crime hk... Well drool cause this will be a sleeper hit and activision will make true crime starring captain john price.

#2 Posted by JustArtificial (134 posts) -

I agree that Activision are probably the worst company out there at the moment, judging by all of their recent releases. However, this game wouldn't look anything like this had Activision kept it. So I'm glad they finally did something right and gave over their rights to Square Enix.

#3 Posted by bluAstrid (665 posts) -

I agree that Activision are probably the worst company out there at the moment, judging by all of their recent releases. However, this game wouldn't look anything like this had Activision kept it. So I'm glad they finally did something right and gave over their rights to Square Enix.

JustArtificial
Sold. Activision made a profit even before the game was made just by selling the project. I say they still win, sadly.
#4 Posted by The_King82 (47 posts) -

[QUOTE="JustArtificial"]

I agree that Activision are probably the worst company out there at the moment, judging by all of their recent releases. However, this game wouldn't look anything like this had Activision kept it. So I'm glad they finally did something right andgaveover their rights to Square Enix.

bluAstrid

Sold. Activision made a profit even before the game was made just by selling the project. I say they still win, sadly.

I doubt they made a profit. They invested a lot of money into the game and I don't think that SE paid them the full amount of what they spent. Activision probably took a hit just so they recoup some of the money spent.

#5 Posted by ActionHero29 (275 posts) -

activision deserves 2 smacks in the face for almost never letting this great game touch my console. one of my new ALL TIME favorites :)

#6 Posted by DevilD2005 (4899 posts) -

To be honest, I understand their busness decision. True Crime New York was beyond garbage. The name would have hampered sales. Although they themselves could have changed the name. I just think they werent prepared to pony up on the advertssing and billing of such a game.

#7 Posted by DevilD2005 (4899 posts) -

To be honest, I understand their busness decision. True Crime New York was beyond garbage. The name would have hampered sales. Although they themselves could have changed the name. I just think they werent prepared to pony up on the advertssing and billing of such a game.