one of the best games ever......period.

User Rating: 10 | SimCopter PC
sim copter if I you have played it u know that it is without a doubt a great game. If u have never played it I think that it comes in a sim pack now for $20 or something. every thing i have heard about sim copter is really good. im just tired of people complaining about the graphics. look when this game was made, and when you're done with that look at the other games. Sim copter is always one of the best games in my book and if you don't enjoy this instant classic for more then 10 hours I think that you might need to check your soul a few times. And if u did not understand this game or think it was good read it again. Thank you. All hail sim sim copter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!