Simcity is another casualty of game series that should have just been played to its strengths.

User Rating: 1 | SimCity PC
Few games have infuriated me so much yet also made me so apathetic. I was foolish enough to fall into the hype around this game, for months I had given it a passive glance but been convinced in the last month that maybe it wasn't all smoke and mirrors, that it could be as good as they say.

Needless to say it didn't. In fact I dare say I have never seen a game more broken and failing in so many aspects that it set out to do. Server issues, Broken AI, Forced Online Requirements, Busted UI, the list goes on. All these things that have been seen before but never to the scale we see in Simcity. I am writing this almost a month after its release and I still am hampered by its own mechanics and server bugs. They range from minor (why can't I see the Great Work being built right next to my city when everyone else can?) to major (being kicked out of the game because its own servers failed to connect).

Some may call foul by me labeling this game as a 1, the number that "shall not be given" but FFS, Simcity is the most broken and disappointing game I have ever had the misfortune to give the benefit of the doubt, only to have its own developers make things worse for themselves.