SimCity Related Games
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2013
SimCity is the seminal city-building simulation that charges you to found a city and oversee its growth and development.
- Release Date: 1989
- Release Date: 1996
- Release Date: 1989
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2012
The big change in SimIsle, aside from its heavy-duty, protect-the-rainforest theme, is that it's more like a role-playing game than its predecessors.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1995
Live the dream.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2006
Balance the nation's economy, power levels, food supplies, water supplies, and natural resources while working to reduce CO2 levels in Eco Tycoon: Project Green.
- Release Date: April 2009
In Build-A-Lot 3: Passport To Europe, restore rundown houses for big profits and build picturesque landmarks to beautify neighborhoods.
- Release Date: Jan 12, 2010
Apply green upgrades and bring new clean jobs and industry to your hometown of Greenville in Plan It Green.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2009
Transform the city of Greenville into a fresh, thriving eco-community in National Geographic: Plan It Green.
- Release Date: September 2009
In Cities XL 2011, hundreds of new buildings and structures appear for a total of more than 700 constructions.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 has players help Hapu build eight majestic temples before the four moon cycles end in order to save Egypt's eighteenth dynasty.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2012
The Settlers: Paths to a Kingdom is the latest game from the award-winning kingdom building strategy series.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2010
Enter a medieval world where you can create your own community, discover new advancements, and repel enemy forces. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers challenges you to conquer seven kingdoms by retrieving their Orbs of Power.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
Children of the Nile has a lot of personality and some interesting gameplay, but it's weighed down by a few problems not found in some previous city-building games.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2004
Caesar IV advances, refines and updates the city-building gameplay from Caesar III, in full 3D.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2006
CivCity: Rome is a city building strategy game inspired by the world of Sid Meier's Civilization.
- Release Date: Jul 24, 2006
Emperor is a fun and satisfying management game, but it is primarily the same fun and satisfying management game as those that have preceded it.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2002
Despite the small problems, building a thriving city in Caesar III is fun.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1998
Cultures 2's graphics are cartoonlike and the micromanagement it requires can be a handful, but it's still one of the better city-building games out there.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2002
This city-building game will allow players to view their creations from afar, or they can explore them from a first-person perspective.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2005
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2012
Cleopatra adds more of just about everything, and makes Impressions' Pharaoh a more complex and interesting game, without disrupting the fine balance of the original.
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2000
- Release Date: 1995
- Player Reviews: 157
- Game Universe:
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited (PC, UNIX),
- SimCity 4 (PC, MAC),
- SimCity 2000 (PC, MAC, PS, SAT, SNES, GBA, OS2),
- SimCity 3000 (PC, MAC),
- SimCity (1989) (AMI, MAC, PC, C64, FMT, X68, PC98),
- SimCity 4: Rush Hour (PC, MAC),
- SimCity Societies: Destinations (PC),
- SimCity Societies (PC, BB),
- SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition (MAC, PC),
- Streets of SimCity (PC)