- Posted by suresh419
- on Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm GMT
How to send resources to great works - international airport?
You have to do two things:
1. Click the on button when viewing the great work for the resource you'd like to send (you did this).
2. Set the trade depot/port to use locally for the resource.
Note: You should be able to watch your exports (with the trade view turned on) go from your city to the great work. The great work resource may not progress at first. This may be due to lag or a server glitch. Just make sure you can see the exports traveling to the great work.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by super_luigi16||181K|
- Player Reviews: 152
- Game Universe:
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited (PC, UNIX),
- SimCity 4 (PC, MAC),
- SimCity 2000 (PC, MAC, PS, SAT, SNES, GBA, OS2),
- SimCity 3000 (PC, MAC),
- SimCity (1989) (AMI, MAC, PC, C64, FMT, X68, PC98),
- SimCity 4: Rush Hour (PC, MAC),
- SimCity Societies: Destinations (PC),
- SimCity Societies (PC, BB),
- SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition (MAC, PC),
- Streets of SimCity (PC)