Though you can never afford for a game to last too long, Alpha Centauri is still a fun and accicting game.

User Rating: 9.3 | Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri PC
The good: Very addicting, good graphics, many different troops, 7 different factions really change strategies.

The bad: Gets a little repetative after a while, take too long to attack it is almost impossible to defeat your enemies, taking turns drives me nuts

I don't know whats so great about it, but this is among the most addicting games I have ever played. The seven different factions can really change someones strategies. Choose the Spartans, you are great at attacking, or choose the Morganties and you get a lot more resources.

This is what I love about the game. I have tried out all the factions, and I really can't choose a favourite.

However, if you play the game for a long time, it starts to get boring. You get tired of pop-ups showing up on your Formers building a road, and when you take a look at your enemies, they are huge, and are very hard to defeat. To be honest, I actually have never beaten a game lasting over an hour. And you'll later get sick of waiting for the turn to end.

I still recommend to get the game