The Silent Cartographer.

So full of hate were our eyes, that none of us could see.
Our war would yield countless dead, But never victory.
And so we cast our arms aside, and like discard our wrath.
Thou in faith will keep us safe, Whilst we find the path.

This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God. This Game is God.

THIS GAME IS GOD.