So I beat the game.

#1 Posted by PS2CoNsOlEKing (387 posts) -

Got the true ending.I think it kinda sucks that you don't retain your lvl in NG+.

#2 Posted by darkoraclegirl (72 posts) -

Got the true ending.I think it kinda sucks that you don't retain your lvl in NG+.

PS2CoNsOlEKing

I agree! I got the normal ending and when I started my first NG+ and learned I had nothing but the gifts you get for maxing the S.links I nearly yelled. I spent 55 hours playing the game just to end up back where I started. Don't even get to keep you gear. And you have to go to the Velvet room just to pay to have your best Personas again! Really? Who can truly afford those prices that early in the game when you haven't even got the jobs open yet? Least you get to keep the nunber of personas you can hold. So you aren't the only one mad about this.

#3 Posted by darkoraclegirl (72 posts) -

PS2CoNsOlEKing

I agree! I got the normal ending and when I started my first NG+ and learned I had nothing but the gifts you get for maxing the S.links I nearly yelled. I spent 55 hours playing the game just to end up back where I started. Don't even get to keep you gear. And you have to go to the Velvet room just to pay to have your best Personas again! Really? Who can truly afford those prices that early in the game when you haven't even got the jobs open yet? Least you get to keep the nunber of personas you can hold. So you aren't the only one mad about this.

#4 Posted by gecomaman (2 posts) -
....you keep all your money to summon persona's from the book. So when your ending a game sell absolutely everything you don't need
#5 Posted by lorenzitito (0 posts) -
Heh.In the Velvet Room,there is something called "Compendium".Check it to summon your levels 81(or more) Personas and beat the game in 10 hours. Also,you should max a certian social link and complete all the optional boss battles before the battle with *SPOILERS* Izanami to unlock a boss battle.