Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Related Games
This long-running anime-styled role-playing series returns for a fourth installment.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2005
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2005
Adventure with a group of high school students through a treacherous tower filled with monsters, and deal with the aftermath of an epic battle.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2008
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is the fourth entry into the PS2's last great JRPG franchise.
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2008
Persona 3 is an occult-themed RPG set in a Japanese high school.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2007
The first title from developer Takara, Shinseiki Yuusha Taisen is a role-playing in which you must defeat enemy robots.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2005
Suikoden IV features the return of the 108 Stars of Destiny, as well as an enhanced interface in a new oceanic environment. You'll follow a young knight while he struggles with Rune, which slowly steals the life of its bearer.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir puts you in the role of Edward Elric, who has the ability to turn everyday objects into weapons. The second installment in the Fullmetal series offers an enhanced battle system, cel-shaded graphics, thirty minutes of original animation, and a unique story.
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2005
The Third Age is mostly a nice little role-playing jaunt into the world of Tolkien.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
The latest installment in the Atelier saga features new characters and story elements. You'll play Kleing Kiesling, a young alchemist on a mission to unlock the secrets of alchemy.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
Makai Kingdom is a tactical role-playing game in which you play as Lord Zetta, who is hell-bent on recovering control of the netherworld. In an effort to build your army, you must imbue inanimate objects and equip them with weapons from a variety of eras, ranging from medieval to futuristic.
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2005
RPG Maker 3 lets you design your own role-playing game in a custom 3D world.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2005
Episode II of the Xenosaga series takes you 4,000 years into a war-torn future. The survival of the human race depends on the discovery of Zohar, a legendary artifact that can help you eradicate your alien enemies and usher in an era of universal peace.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2005
Graffiti Kingdom is the sequel to Magic Pengel, an action adventure game developed by Taito. In the game, you play as a prince who must use his magic wand to save his parents and his home.
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2005
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood is a role-playing game that takes place amid racial tensions in Efferia, a land populated by an indigenous population and humans that have fled disease in their homeland. You can become a master of the powerful and magical "Carta" system and try to bring peace to Efferia.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2005
This role-playing game blends a western theme with mech combat.
- Release Date: May 23, 2006
The 17th volume in the budget-priced Sega Ages series is a remake of the classic Genesis RPG, Phantasy Star II.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2005
In this RPG, you will play as a swordsman in a world called Callegeia.
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2004
Fullmetal Alchemist 3: Kami o Tsugu Shoujo is the third installment in the Square Enix's Fullmetal Alchemist RPG series. This time, you must guide two characters--Alphonse Elric and his older brother Edward--as they explore a mysterious metropolis.
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2005
Metal Saga is a non-linear RPG which features multiple endings.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2006
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2001
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2005
In this 3D RPG, you will play as a dragon tamer, who can grow a dragon and help control its evolution into various forms.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2004
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2004
- Player Reviews: 59
- Game Universe:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (SAT, PS2, PSP),
- Shin Megami Tensei (PS3, VITA),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (DS),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (PSP),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Messiah Riser (GBA)
- Number of Players:
Digital Devil Saga Navigation