Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Puzzle de Call! Related Games
Anyone looking for an exciting change of pace will have a fantastic time with WarioWare.
- Release Date: May 26, 2003
The Lost Vikings is a challenging game that takes a while to finish.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2003
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2002
- Release Date: Jan 9, 2003
This puzzle game will feature more than 150 different single-player levels, as well as a multiplayer battle mode.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
Everyone's favorite Disney characters are on their way to a Game Boy Advance near you.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2003
Polarium challenges you to create horizontal rows of the same color by strategically inverting blocks on the screen.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2006
It'll take you a little while to get used to the controls, but once you do, you'll find that ChuChu Rocket offers a lot of value and a lot of fun for moments or hours at a time, for one to four players.
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2001
After accidentally discovering spin technology, Wario reassembles the developers at WarioWare, Inc. to make a new set of wild minigames.
- Release Date: May 23, 2005
Invade Puzzle Island in Rage softwares new single- and multiplayer puzzle game.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2001
The giant monsters from Midway's classic action game expand their horizons in this Tetris-style puzzle title.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2001
Super Monkey Ball Jr. is the kind of game you want in your collection, even if you don't generally enjoy puzzle games.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2002
Zooo is a puzzle game similar to Bejeweled.
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2005
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2006
ZooCube is a puzzle game in which players must help restore the original shape of various animals that have been transformed by shape-altering scientific experiments.
- Release Date: May 14, 2002
Egg Mania challenges players to battle one another in a race to build a tower of blocks.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
Help Turbo Turtle win his freedom to once again swim the sea. Trapped on the Isle of Mazes you must guide Turbo Turtle through deceitful labyrinths and nasty traps. Collect keys to unlock doorways, avoid the super magnets and utilize the turbo boost feature to try and beat your fastest time.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2002
Square's Japanese Dice de Chocobo, which features gameplay that revolves around traditional dice games, gets an update on the Game Boy Advance.
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2002
Worms World Party is a decent strategy game, even if it doesn't look as good as, sound as good as, or carry the same number of features as other games in the genre.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2002
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2002
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2001
I Spy Challenger, for children ages six to 10, combines for the first time in a handheld video game the challenging riddles of I Spy with fast-paced games like Hoop Drop, Match Attack and Grid Grab. Quick hands and a sharp mind will help kids advance to the bonus rounds, hit the wild cards, earn secret codes, unlock activities, and find all the hidden objects. With 84 levels and thousands of ways to play, I Spy Challenger offers a new experience every time.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2002
- Release Date: November 2002
Mr. Pants is back and ready to show you the brutally funky sights of Pants Land. In what little spare time he has, Mr. Pants has been putting together some challenges for all you puzzling-loving fans.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
- Game Universe:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (SAT, PS2, PSP),
- Shin Megami Tensei (PS3, VITA),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (DS),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (PSP),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Messiah Riser (GBA)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Puzzle de Call! Navigation