Um...why?

#1 Posted by phatsanta (106 posts) -
really...why?
#2 Posted by 4-Legged-Shark (1031 posts) -

why is there only one post on this game's forum? its one of gamespot's most looked at PC games right now so I assumed it must have some sort of cult following.... I guess not? looks like a pretty awful game. 

#3 Posted by gt350tsc (488 posts) -
wow someone actually made an adult only game O.o
#4 Posted by 4-Legged-Shark (1031 posts) -
wow someone actually made an adult only game O.ogt350tsc
actually a lot of these games are made, you just never hear about them because none of them are worth playing.... just like this game... which is popular on Gamespot for some reason....
#5 Posted by istuffedsunny (6984 posts) -
There's plenty of them worth playing, you just need to understand Japanese :)
#6 Posted by david60639 (6947 posts) -
^
#7 Posted by gt350tsc (488 posts) -
There's plenty of them worth playing, you just need to understand Japanese :)istuffedsunny
Which is actually one of my new years goals is to learn Japanese. Mostly to play Japanese games and read the manga.
#8 Posted by NeverMore0 (987 posts) -
[QUOTE="istuffedsunny"]There's plenty of them worth playing, you just need to understand Japanese :)gt350tsc
Which is actually one of my new years goals is to learn Japanese. Mostly to play Japanese games and read the manga.

Don't use Rosetta Stone. I tried to learn Japanese with it and it's absolutely TERRIBLE. Apparently their software is pretty good for other languages, but crap for Japanese.
#10 Posted by 4-Legged-Shark (1031 posts) -
There's plenty of them worth playing, you just need to understand Japanese :)istuffedsunny
I played a ton of Rapelay (and it was hilarious) ... but did that ever actually receive an AO certification? When I made my post I assumed those Japanese games went unrated by the ESRB.
#11 Posted by gt350tsc (488 posts) -
[QUOTE="gt350tsc"][QUOTE="istuffedsunny"]There's plenty of them worth playing, you just need to understand Japanese :)NeverMore0

Don't use Rosetta Stone. I tried to learn Japanese with it and it's absolutely TERRIBLE. Apparently their software is pretty good for other languages, but crap for Japanese.

Any advice where to start? There seems to be some free websites and Youtube videos. Although thinking of taking some classes when I go off to college.
#12 Posted by lord-magnuts (14 posts) -

really...why?phatsanta
So exactly how and why did this game get onto the top 10 list? I have tried it and it is horrible. It's like a card game where you have to beat the AI players on what they are saying/thinking. How do these games get voted for to get on the 10 ten list?

#13 Posted by Threesixtyci (4287 posts) -
The reason is obvious.... Gamespot posted it up on their main page. And people click on it to see what the hell it is.
#14 Posted by JDFS (632 posts) -

[QUOTE="phatsanta"]really...why?lord-magnuts

So exactly how and why did this game get onto the top 10 list? I have tried it and it is horrible. It's like a card game where you have to beat the AI players on what they are saying/thinking. How do these games get voted for to get on the 10 ten list?

^ this... it's beyond me too...

#15 Posted by wexorian (1275 posts) -
why this is On pc page? Quite interesting game ahaha :)
#16 Posted by Dayrakies (10 posts) -

Never thought anyone would create a game like this.Seduce me?