A very rare game! So much fun that you'll be playin it for hours.

User Rating: 10 | Seiken Densetsu 2 SNES
The Secret of Mana. Not many people can say that they own this game. It is such a rare game to find now a days. But if you do own one, you won't be disapointed from it. Yes, I know you can have an emulator and play it on your computer, but it's just so much different when you own it and play it on a big TV set.

Personally, I love RPG games, and this is my top 5 RPG games of all time. It is that great. It takes a little bit to understand the game and how everything works, but once you understand and master it, its so much fun and you just want to play it more. The game itself it very long. I would say it would take a 1st timer about 20-25+ hours to beat it. But people who know where everything is and what level to be at during a certain part of the game, It can take about 13-16 hours. Back when this game first came out, it was one of the best graphic games out to date. Very colorful and lively. The only problem that I have encountered in this game is the fact that sometimes when you get hit, your person goes flying off the map and you can't get back on... then your screwed and have to reset the game (which really sucks when your in one of the element temples)

I would recommend to all RPG gamers to play this at least once and play it for about 5 hours or more to see if they like it or not. Cause the beggining part is kind of boring, but once you get the other 2 characters and start using magic, it starts to get interesting and fun.

I give this game a 10/10.