woot! Saints Row 4 100% complete

#1 Posted by TwistedViolence (1 posts) -
Took 4 days only because of work, but it was very fun. Just dont like how some achievements/Trophies aren't even part of the 67 challenges. Done. Now for splinter cell blacklist ;p
#2 Posted by danibananinani (1 posts) -
Sounds awesome! Would you mind sending me the savegame? :-D danilarsen@live.no
#3 Posted by ben10rao22 (1 posts) -
send me the save please , my game kept crashing at one part so i can't play it :(
#4 Posted by bkj13 (2 posts) -
Can someone send me a save game after you escaped the zin ship my email is: boy.koper@hotmail.com
#5 Posted by Deacubere (1 posts) -
I have a problem to the ZIN SHIP mission. Please give me your save game. My email is:deacu_bere@yahoo.com
#6 Posted by JDFS (630 posts) -

We don't care STFU!
We as gamers prefer to have fun playing it instead of finishing it as fast as possible you tool... 

#7 Posted by MindInfract (1 posts) -
can you send me the save please? jamesawesomedang@gmail.com
#8 Posted by maddenmaster199 (4 posts) -
Anyone wanna Co Op?
#9 Posted by thatgamercpt (4 posts) -
can you send me it plz i can't pass a mission thatgamercpt@gmail.com
#10 Posted by brandonm236 (7 posts) -
Can you send me the save. It's BrandonMacleod@shaw.ca
#11 Posted by androidworld93 (1 posts) -
I have a problem to the ZIN SHIP mission. Please give me your save game. My email is: tommasobenedetto93@gmail.com
#12 Posted by Dinsh_123 (9 posts) -
What is the issue you are facing in the Zinyak Ship? Anyways, you can download Saints Row 4 save game for PC from this link - http://goo.gl/g1g6ym
#13 Posted by gabriel237 (1 posts) -
wow to download
#14 Posted by brandonm236 (7 posts) -
GTFO. This will go on no further. This will stop right now. You will no longer post a link to a saints row IV PC save game only to find that you need to do a stupid survey for a stupid company that's only trying to steal your money. You are most likely trying to steal from us. I've seen the stupid surveys on that stupid link you send us and guess what. They collect your mobile number then steal your god damn information and your money. Your money is going to be gone if you do a survey. Stop posting this link or I will come over there and punch you in the face 500 times.
#15 Posted by brandonm236 (7 posts) -
GTFO. This will go on no further. This will stop right now. You will no longer post a link to a saints row IV PC save game only to find that you need to do a stupid survey for a stupid company that's only trying to steal your money. You are most likely trying to steal from us. I've seen the stupid surveys on that stupid link you send us and guess what. They collect your mobile number then steal your god damn information and your money. Your money is going to be gone if you do a survey. Stop posting this link or I will come over there and punch you in the face 500 times. brandonm236
Oh I was talking to Dinsh_123 in case anyone was confused.
#16 Posted by Earth1Superman (40 posts) -

it's supposed to crash that's part of the game. You have to wait 3 or 4 minutes and the game reboots. but then it's Saints Row 1 not 4. Click start new game and after the opening you get dumped back into your character and you're on the bad guys ship.

#17 Posted by thatgamercpt (4 posts) -
you can download my save game its only 29% http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h689xn5005r54i/Saints_row_IV_save_game.rar
#18 Posted by saanz (1 posts) -
send me the save please , my game kept crashing at one part so i can't play it :(ben10rao22
You can download one 100% completed save files from here http://www.downloads.techdiscussion.in/video-games/download-saints-row-4-pc-save-game/ . They dont even ask for registration.
#19 Posted by gohary69kilox (0 posts) -
if someone got pc full save or at least 50% , send me on gohary_42439@yahoo.com
#20 Posted by redberryblue74 (0 posts) -
YAY, i've completed saints row 4. although i was kinda disappointed we couldn't save the world and see Oleg, Zimos and viola. I wish there was more levels. 8.5/10
#21 Posted by ForumsAreGaaay (0 posts) -
YAY, i've completed saints row 4. although i was kinda disappointed we couldn't save the world and see Oleg, Zimos and viola. I wish there was more levels. 8.5/10redberryblue74
*VOILA. Learn to English.
#23 Posted by rextrio (14 posts) -

A Pleasant Day Mission 2.......save plz

#24 Posted by XDAN6X (0 posts) -

send me to (:

cnndani@gmail.com

#25 Posted by rextrio (14 posts) -

A Pleasant Day Mission 2.......save plz

rextrio

herame@gmail.com

#26 Posted by krpreddy (0 posts) -
Can someone send me a save game file escaped the zin ship......pls help me.... my email is: ramprakash_1987@yahoo.com
#27 Posted by cymarsh (0 posts) -
congratz! im currently working on completeing the game myself :) http://www.youtube.com/user/cym0n2