Not really possible to play right on PC

#1 Posted by pickled930 (29 posts) -

Maybe I am just not setup correctly, but to run, and jump you need to hold shift, and W for control, but then hit/hold space.  Thats a three button combination and is not possible on the computer?

#2 Posted by StarKiller2127 (392 posts) -

Maybe I am just not setup correctly, but to run, and jump you need to hold shift, and W for control, but then hit/hold space.  Thats a three button combination and is not possible on the computer?

pickled930

Um what that is not hard to do.  you have ether have not played many PC games or are a troll. 

#3 Posted by MattVans (1080 posts) -

You are aware of those little sockets otherwise known as usb ports yeah. They can have a wide variety of devices plugged into them.

There's a device that can plug iinto the usb port called a game controller... They are quite useful, you should look them up!

Some people.

#4 Posted by mcesarey (13 posts) -

Ha!  Too funny.  I normally don't use a controller w/ pc games, but luckily I had a USB Xbox 360 controller that's perfect for this game.  

#5 Posted by pickled930 (29 posts) -

If you are holding down W and then Shift to sprint at the same time, can you then hit space to jump, or hold a charge for jump?

#6 Posted by pickled930 (29 posts) -

You are aware of those little sockets otherwise known as usb ports yeah. They can have a wide variety of devices plugged into them.

There's a device that can plug iinto the usb port called a game controller... They are quite useful, you should look them up!

Some people.

MattVans

If i wanted to use a game controller i wouldnt be playing on the PC.  If i want unhelpful assholes ill come find you.

#7 Posted by Electrokah (171 posts) -

Get a "Gaming Keyboard" so you can press more than 3 keys.

#8 Posted by rosen22 (127 posts) -

moving and aiming superpowers and guns are perfect on keyboard. I drive with the 360 pad though....not that driving is much use in this game

#9 Posted by Byshop (11056 posts) -

If i wanted to use a game controller i wouldnt be playing on the PC. If i want unhelpful assholes ill come find you.

pickled930

If the -only- reason you play games on PC is so you don't have to use a controller, then you're missing the point of PC gaming. There are tons of games that KB/Mouse control are not ideal for such as racing games, flight sims, fighting games, etc. Suggesting that you try a controller in a game that may be better suited for it is not an unhelpful suggestion.

And if you're such a hard core PC gamer, why do you not already have a KB that can register more than two keypresses simultaneously?

-Byshop