It could have been a great game, but technical flaws made it just good.

I love the STALKER series and I couldn't wait to play Clear Sky too. I played the other too, and I was impressed, but this one was a bit of a letdown because of the technical problems. The game is amazing, the graphics is astonishing, but the fact the player must stand continuous interruptions make it annoying. The game is hard, one of the hardest I ever played. It seems you have to be prepared all the time with bandages, med kits and vodkas for the radiation. I think this is the game where I oftenest reload and saved. The exchanges of shots with the enemy is as exciting as hell. You have to literally be prepared every time and, if you want to play the game, you have to save as often as possible.
The story takes place before the events of the first STALKER game and you're a mercenary who must help Clear Sky solve the puzzle of who produces chaos in the Zone.
Like in the other games you can trade, buy items, find artifacts which you can sell in order to get cash to buy upgrades or ammunition.
The mutants are pretty scary and there are moments in the game when simply lose it in the forest at night with that howling all around you.