Rock Band 3 Question
- Posted by deltzx246
- on Feb 5, 2011 12:37 pm GMT
The game will keep track of all the RB3 songs you've hit 100% of the notes in. You don't need to play every song back-to-back.
You need to get 100% in a single go (doesn't need to be a FC however).
For example, if you miss the first note in a song, and then hit the rest, and then play again and hit the first note, but miss some later, it won't unlock.
This description is very misleading. You need to get 100% in one go, but it doesn't matter which instrument you choose.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Trophy Guide||Trophy Guide by SunsThirdStone||27K|
- Player Reviews: 27
- Game Universe:
- Rock Band (X360, PS3, PS2, WII, IP, WINM),
- Rock Band: Japan (PS3, PS2, WII, X360),
- Rock Band 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PS2),
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Volume 1 (WII, PS2),
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack (PS3, X360, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 (PS2, PS3, X360, WII),
- LEGO Rock Band (PS3, X360, WII, DS),
- Rock Band: Pearl Jam (X360, PS3),
- Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock (X360, PS3, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Country Track Pack (X360, PS3, WII, PS2)
Rock Band 3 Navigation