Rock Band 3 Question
- Posted by chrischampus
- on Dec 2, 2010 3:34 pm GMT
- Posted by Dmanomusic
- on Dec 19, 2010 6:15 am GMT
If you are talking about the notes in the solo in Crazy Train when all the HO/POs are all connected, they are notes that are like in the new Guitar Hero games. You don't have to strum them.
I think hammer on/pull off notes are what you are thinking of. They can be hammered on or pulled off by just pressing the colored button rather than pressing the color AND having to strum the note.
Keep in mind, you must hit the note before the hammer on/pull off note to be able to hit it without strumming.
You need to provide a bit more info. Which instrument are you playing?
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Trophy Guide||Trophy Guide by SunsThirdStone||27K|
- Player Reviews: 26
- Game Universe:
- Rock Band (X360, PS3, PS2, WII, IP, WINM),
- Rock Band: Japan (PS3, PS2, WII, X360),
- Rock Band 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PS2),
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Volume 1 (WII, PS2),
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack (PS3, X360, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 (PS2, PS3, X360, WII),
- LEGO Rock Band (PS3, X360, WII, DS),
- Rock Band: Pearl Jam (X360, PS3),
- Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock (X360, PS3, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Country Track Pack (X360, PS3, WII, PS2)
Rock Band 3 Navigation