Rock Band 3 Question
- Posted by geraldgmoney
- on Oct 27, 2010 11:55 pm GMT
Can you use a real guitar for Pro Mode?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by The_Haggler
- on Oct 28, 2010 3:51 am GMT
The Mustang will be playable on normal and pro mode, but the Squier can be played on an amp. The downside to the Squier (besides price) is that you can ONLY play pro mode on it.
No, only the Mustang and Squier guitars.
No, unfortunately you can't just use any guitar. The only real guitar available will be the Squier. This is because the Squier will have enhancements that allow it to be used in the game (sensors in the neck, MIDI functionality) and will need a MIDI adapter to hook up to your console. It also won't be released until sometime next year. The only other Pro option is the Mustang controller.
You can actually use any midi guitars for pro mode, but not just any guitar off the rack. It HAS to be midi ready
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Trophy Guide||Trophy Guide by SunsThirdStone||27K|
- Player Reviews: 27
- Game Universe:
- Rock Band (X360, PS3, PS2, WII, IP, WINM),
- Rock Band: Japan (PS3, PS2, WII, X360),
- Rock Band 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PS2),
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Volume 1 (WII, PS2),
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack (PS3, X360, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 (PS2, PS3, X360, WII),
- LEGO Rock Band (PS3, X360, WII, DS),
- Rock Band: Pearl Jam (X360, PS3),
- Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock (X360, PS3, PS2, WII),
- Rock Band Country Track Pack (X360, PS3, WII, PS2)
Rock Band 3 Navigation